You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

MartinL

Hi everyone. I haven't been very active photographically wise but I'll try to change that. I went in the woods a few days ago and I wanted to try my new Tamron 70-200mm G2 lens. So I found this small toad (I love landscape and wildlife photography) and tried to photograph it (I used my 70-200mm Tamron lens). It's not the best photo of a toad but I'm still satified with it. Let me know what you think because I still like getting advices from better photographers.

Here's what I did on this photo.

1. I played with the basic settings in the develop persona (exposure, noise reduction, clarity, etc).
  2. Because some elements were in focus and disturbing the eye away from the toad, I used a dept of field blur tool and I made sure to put the center of the tool on the eye of the toad.
  3. I changed the exposure of the background with the help of a gradiant tool.
  4. Added signature.

Crapaud 24-06-2019.jpg

• 3 weeks later...