You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Serif Page Plus FREE

Have spent ages trying to install Serif Page Plus Free edition. Almost there, then asked for product key ... unavailable !  Refers me to various unavailable pages, and finally to Affinity purchase pages.  I want the FREE edition.  If it isn't available, please don't CON me about it and try to sell me something.  Disgruntled Stu.

@scb888

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums, though perhaps you should rather have posted to the legacy products forum Community Plus.

However, all those legacy products, including PagePlus have been "out of development" by Serif for some years and I'm pretty certain the Free versions have not actually been officially available for quite some time.  So, I think it highly unlikely that anyone will be able to help you but you really should post to the Community Plus forum and ask there.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.

Serif have not offered the starter edition for a few years now as this software is classed as Legacy. I am not sure where you got this from and all I can suggest is getting in touch with the company who hosted this and ask them for a key. I hope this helps.

Although Serif no longer offer the free Starter Editions, you can still purchase PagePlus X9 (and PhotoPlus X8 and DrawPlus X8) from them. As ‘Legacy’ products, they’re attractively priced at £20/$25.

https://www.serif.com/#legacy

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• 11 months later...
  • Staff

@ian m

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :) 

I have approved your post (albeit a bit late) as iI think it was posted in good faith. However nobody in this thread was asking about registration, so I am not completely sure why you thought this was an answer to anything above.

To other readers, Legacy software questions are best dealt with on the CommunityPlus forums, where this answer exists too

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon