You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi - it's me again :-)

I do transit maps (diagrams) for fun in my spare time to relax.

Here is another one from my archives: made this unofficial Amstersam metro map in February 2019. It shows the metro network and additionally the train lines

Feedback is always appreciated.

Have a nice weekend!

ams2_rev2.thumb.png.079e8f384ff05131f96e57f12b56b809.png

PS: If you like maps you might also have a look at this community!
PPS: Want to know more about me and my ways? Head over to an Affinity Spotlight article about me and my maps!
PPPS: Do you love public transit and transit maps too? Then have a look at my home-made collection of transit maps under www.instagram.com/transitdiagrams or www.twitter.com/transitdiagrams

PPPPS: Other works than transit maps can be found here www.behance.net/chrisneuherz 

4 hours ago, Friksel said:

Looks nice. Also nice work on your behance portfolio! Nice stylish maps there!

Thank you so much :5_smiley: and also thanks for having a look at my Behance portfolio! I am glad you like it!

PPS: Want to know more about me and my ways? Head over to an Affinity Spotlight article about me and my maps!
PPPS: Do you love public transit and transit maps too? Then have a look at my home-made collection of transit maps under www.instagram.com/transitdiagrams or www.twitter.com/transitdiagrams

PPPPS: Other works than transit maps can be found here www.behance.net/chrisneuherz 

2 hours ago, William Overington said:

Very nice. Just wondering, why are there no tram routes on this map? Are there just too many of them?

Thank you!

And you are right. If I'd make a map with trams this approach wouldn't work. This is a metro and rail diagram only - as one may find in metro card and pocket city maps.

What would be an idea is to indicate transfers to trams at each station. With line numbers or just with a the general indication that tram is available.

• 7 months later...
On 2/11/2020 at 11:39 PM, torres997 said:

Very nice map!

Thank you so much!

Nu de Noord-Zuidlijn eindelijk gereed is, kan er een enigszins redelijk uitgebreid metronetwerk worden getekend voor Amsterdam 😎  Hoop dat de verbinding geen schade meer aan de bovenliggende bebouwing zal opleveren... Goed gedaan!

Home: https://vectorwhiz.com  : : : :  Portfolio blog: https://communicats.blogspot.com

Really like this map, very professional and useful as well.

One thing I did notice, and it might be intentional, but in the small text below the main title, it says “No official...”. Should that be “Unofficial” or “Not official”?

v2.4.1 Designer/Photo/Publisher | Mac mini (M1, 2020) | Sonoma 14.4.1

12 hours ago, VectorWhiz said:

Nu de Noord-Zuidlijn eindelijk gereed is, kan er een enigszins redelijk uitgebreid metronetwerk worden getekend voor Amsterdam 😎  Hoop dat de verbinding geen schade meer aan de bovenliggende bebouwing zal opleveren... Goed gedaan!

Thank you =) Let's what the future may bring!

9 hours ago, Jonopen said:

Really like this map, very professional and useful as well.

One thing I did notice, and it might be intentional, but in the small text below the main title, it says “No official...”. Should that be “Unofficial” or “Not official”?

Ahh, thank you so much! Appreciate your feedback! =) yes, that error is in many early maps of mine. Will be corrected for sure!