You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Connection to Affinity Photo doesn't work

Hi,

Publisher corresponding with the other Affinity Apps is great and it seems to work perfectly with my copy of Designer, but Publisher seems not to recognize that I've also bought Affinity Photo. Could it be that I had bought Affinity Photo in the Mac App Store and Designer via the Affinity Store? Can you do something about that? 

Bildschirmfoto 2019-06-28 um 14.47.23.png

No, it does no matter, where you have bought the apps.

3 things, you have to check:

• You need to have the newest version of all 3 apps installed. Currently version 1.7.1.
  • The apps have to be located directly in your „Application“ folder (not within an extra folder, not elsewhere).
  • The actual version of Affinity Photo and Affinity Designer have to be started (and quit) at least once to write the preference files, which are necessary for StudioLink to work.