You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

The Awesome Affinity Bundle $66 worth of styles clipart and more only for Affinity! To celebrate the Trifecta of Affinity programs Hurry! limited time only!
The Awesome Affinity Bundle brings together a unique range of amazing style sets and designer kits, ready to be used in all 3 Affinity programs: Designer,  Photo and the just-released Publisher.
This bundle contains $66 worth of design kits – now for only $17!
12 style sets for Affinity– Including lifetime commercial license

Includes: 
Leadlight Designers Kit - includes transparent and opaque GLASS textures and leading texture!
Fruity Metallics styles Set
Enamels Styles
Glitters Designers Kit
Ancient Civilizations Styles & Palettes
Coffee & Kisses
Coffee Time Style Set
Rose Petals - See how realistic this texture is!
Tiny Hearts
Romantic Hearts
Ooh! La!La! Styles set for luxury designs
Romantic Glitters

affinity-bundle-main.jpg

Edited by LyricsGirl
Updated kits included in the bundle

Thanks, Angela. Given that you leadlight kit on its own normally sells for $15, that’s a pretty generous bundle. :)

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

2 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Thanks, Angela. Given that you leadlight kit on its own normally sells for $15, that’s a pretty generous bundle. :)

Yes Alfred. I am having  so much fun and Affinity has given me an opportunity to earn some money... My way of Giving Back.. so anyone ..please SHARE so I can  make more kits and  and do anothe rSpecial Bundle next year as I will have something very special to celebrate!

Having Problems!

I got the palettes installed, but am having a problem with the styles. I click on the "import styles category", and the program says "not responding" and locks up. It does the same thing when I select "add styles category". HELP!

1 hour ago, Pepperdog2 said:

Having Problems!

I got the palettes installed, but am having a problem with the styles. I click on the "import styles category", and the program says "not responding" and locks up. It does the same thing when I select "add styles category". HELP!

Sorry to hear that. Tell me which kit you are referring to, which program you are using and which O/S as well.

How long did you wait for the styles to import and did the program  state "not Responding". How much RAM and  Graphics card RAM do you have. This may give me an indication  to the problem

Ahh, I read above that the program stated it was not responding. This  does happen on my system too.I have Win10Pro with  8 core i& cpu chips. SSD RAm bank 16 Gig RAM and1 gig Graphics card.How long did you wait before deciding to close the program? 

1 minute ago, Pepperdog2 said:

So far, all of them. I waited 1 - 2 minutes after selecting and no response.

I would suggest that you reboot the computer.Then open an Affinity program  and retry installing a style set.This time leave the program to run and see what happens up to 10 minutes. I also get this problem with some brush sets. I am looking into this as  with my system I should not expect this experience.I am considering if certain background operations  are not helping either. Try a lighter sized style  set like the coffee ones. Let me know.I wont go to bed until this is sorted .(Im in Australia so not an odd time for me!!)....

1 minute ago, LyricsGirl said:

Ahh, I read above that the program stated it was not responding.

A ‘Not Responding’ message on Windows doesn’t come from the program itself, it comes from the operating system. Windows is simply reporting the fact that when it attempts to communicate with the program it fails to get a timely response, but that may just be caused by the program being too busy trying to do something useful.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Thanks Alfred. Then why  do I get these messages on the program  during installations of styles  brushes or assets? I often check Task Manager  for anything obvious  .. hmm.. Maybe a reformat of the  entire  system shjould be brought forward; it is something I always do over the Christmas holidays..   :>)