Posted (edited)

Emojis do not show up in Artistic Text. I tried with Helvetica, which is a Unicode font and should work for that, shouldn't it? However, I also tried with the Emoji font itself and also the "Pictographs" from macOS "Show Emoji & Symbols", the pictographs are partially showing up correct but not all of them. 

Please see attached video.

All the best,
Roland

Edited by Roland Rick
attachment failed to uploaded fully and/or correct. 33 mb became reduced to 16 mb - whyever

Roland Rick

Roland Rick Photography
Pipobike Mountainbike Guide and Driving Instructor

iMac 27 5K Retina (Late 2013), MBP 15" Retina (Something 2013), MBP13" Retina (Early 2015)

Hi Roland Rick,

Unfortunately we don't support these yet. According to development the option on the menu (and therefore the keyboard shortcut) is given to us from Apple and is not something we can remove.

Thanks for reply. Phew, this is strange, because in e.g. FCPX titles you may use Emojis without any problem.

And please don't misunderstand the shortcut hint in the video. I just wanted to mention to you, this is the shortcut I am using to get that Emoji box popping up to select one of the Emojis, it has nothing to do with the bug report (which is in this case no longer one) itself nor with Designer.

However, you are not alone, Ps CC 2019 neither can ;)

1328290378_Menubar2019-06-2810-20-08.thumb.png.79efb64983fc8c464e3264c8a7837747.png

Enjoy the upcoming weekend!

Cheers,
Roland

Roland Rick

Roland Rick Photography
Pipobike Mountainbike Guide and Driving Instructor

iMac 27 5K Retina (Late 2013), MBP 15" Retina (Something 2013), MBP13" Retina (Early 2015)