Angelramos

How do i remove fill on text on iPad?

@DM1, check me on this: Once one runs into this bug by pasting text with a NON-transparent background, are you afterwards finding it impossible to paste any text with a transparent background?

Even if I undo beyond the point of the pasted text and start again, I’ll always get text with a white background from that point on.

Its an interesting bug not simply for what doesn’t work, but because it shows that more control is actually possible and simply waiting for the programmers to give it to us. :26_nerd:

1 hour ago, Ulysses said:

Once one runs into this bug by pasting text with a NON-transparent background, are you afterwards finding it impossible to paste any text with a transparent background?

No, provided I switch out to Safari and copy then switch back and paste. Still has transparent background. Interestingly this effects both Designer and Photo. As you say, easiest fix is just to add the background colour switch in the iPad ui. Not sure why the Devs have not already done this. The bug has been around since early 1.7 beta. Also can't drag and drop from Safari text or image, yet this is a stated feature.

4E30C2A1-7392-4827-BA9A-276A0735FDF0.jpeg

IPad Pro 10.5/512GB lpadOS 13.1.3  Affinity Photo 1.7.3.155 Affinity Design 1.7.3.1 Publisher for iPad ?