You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I have created macros on one workstation. I then use the export button on the macro panel to individually export each macro. For some reason a file must be open to do so. Once exported I transfer the file to our internal server from which my colleague copies the file to his workstation. He opens a file and then clicks the import button on the macro panel and when he selects one and clicks to import, it crashes. Any ideas?

• Staff
1 minute ago, srichardprologue said:

Correct Callum,

Yes, importing a macro causes the app to crash. 

Sorry I was referring to your computer not your colleagues I should have been clearer. If you try to import the Macro you created does your app crash? If it does please could you provide the Macro file? 

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

• Staff

Hi srichardprologue,

It looks as though there is something wrong with the file. I will contact our developers and come back to this thread once I have an answer.

C

On 7/1/2019 at 10:41 AM, Callum said:

Hi srichardprologue,

It looks as though there is something wrong with the file. I will contact our developers and come back to this thread once I have an answer.

C

Hi Callum, 

Any progress on that? Hoping to be able to use these macros with my whole team as soon as possible!

• Staff

Sorry I haven't had a response yet as they are very busy. I will give them a poke tomorrow morning and see if I can get any more info.