Phil_rose

Publisher spreads output to PDF issue

Hi, I have laid out some of a book and I'm trying to test it by uploading to Blurb for printing but it's expecting the layout to be 6.875 by 6.875. As you can see from the second screengrab, Publisher is outputting as spreads so each page of the PDF is 6.875 by 13.75. Is there a way to export splitting each spread in two? You can see that the pages are 6.875 by 6.875.

Thanks!

Phil

ScreenHunter 560.png

ScreenHunter 561.png

ScreenHunter 562.png

I like turtles!

Windows 10

Pentax K3 and K3-ii

Sony RX10 Mkiii

Canon G5x

This seems like the third question this morning about this Blurb thing. (Note to self It must be a new Pokemon like Snapchat and Google) So I am going to have to research before I comment any more, but check the bleed settings. 

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) Mac OS 10.12.6 || Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 10.14.5

Affinity Designer 1.7.3 | Affinity Photo 1.7.3 | Affinity Publisher 1.7.3 | Affinity Designer Beta 1.7.x.x | Affinity Photo Beta 1.7.x.x | Affinity Publisher Beta 1.8.0.499

Hi @Phil_rose

I think what you're looking for is to change PDF export settings from spreads to pages.
Simply in export dialog window, change "Area" to "All Pages" instead of "All Spreads".

I hope it helps.

pdf-pages.png

• W10, i5 2.4GHz, 8GB RAM, nVidia GeForce 840A, Wacom Intuos Pro M, iPad Pro 2018. 
  • W10, Xeon 3.20GHz, 32GB RAM, nVidia Quadro 600, Wacom Intuos Pro M

As @Przemysław said about it. Here is a test I did. I am not too sure if it is the size you want.

7 x 7 blub 00.afpub

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) Mac OS 10.12.6 || Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 10.14.5

Affinity Designer 1.7.3 | Affinity Photo 1.7.3 | Affinity Publisher 1.7.3 | Affinity Designer Beta 1.7.x.x | Affinity Photo Beta 1.7.x.x | Affinity Publisher Beta 1.8.0.499