You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Scrollbars not appearing or disappearing after “Zoom to Fit”

• Staff

So i'm unable to reproduce exactly what's in your video, zoom to fit/width always shows the scrollbar after use, however if I zoom out slightly i can get it in a position where the first page is off screen, which means the scrollbar should be visible, but isn't.

I'll log this, although I did find if in your example you add another 2 pages it should function as expected?

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

• 3 weeks later...

This is an issue that plagues all 3 apps. "Zoom to Fit" and then use the mouse scroll wheel to move the canvas out of the viewport. No scrollbars (screenshot shows an example with Photos: note the scrollbar areas are empty even the canvas is clipped off 50%). This is less problematic with an Apple Mouse, but it's a real annoying time eater when dealing with a more traditional mouse. In my system settings I have "Show Scrollbars: Always" configured.

Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 11.52.07 PM.png

3D and 2D hobby(art)ist. You can follow me on Twitter: @binaryriot or Instagram: binaryriot