You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo Workbook Order

Hi,

This is about the order# *********  - Affinity Photo WorkBook ( English ). The order was placed on 9th of June and still the book is undelivered. The address mentioned by the sender was incomplete and the order was not delivered. I have been following up of the order from past 10 days - Yet, there is no correct response from affinity.  I'm staying in Netherlands for a short time and have to travel back. I have been asking for replacement book as the current delivery is being sent back to the Sender.

It would be great if you could give me a shipping tracking number for the replacement  book if already dispatched or some update on the Order. I have been following up continuously but not receiving proper response form Affinity team. It's really disappointing.

Please respond.

@thapas

Welcome to the Affinity forums.

Have you seen this post which contains a number of methods by which you can contact Serif/Affinity directly? 

Your post was made to the forums after the end of the working day in the UK so I think there is little chance you will receive any reply here from any Serif staff member until tomorrow, at the earliest.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.

@thapas It doesn't appear as though you have responded to my email that was sent two days ago. Would you care to respond to the email that was sent to you so that we can move this forward and get your order to you?

Thanks,

Adam