You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi,

I'm looking for a way of transforming text, to create the impression it's printed on a flat surface in a 3D space.

Puuh, what a strange description ... somewhat like the example attached.

It feels to be a likely option for Designer, yet I cannot find the appropriate tools.

(Preferably the text stays editable.)

Thanks for your help

In my particular case, I do not need the depth of the space. (I'd manually decrease the fond size, If neccesary). On the other hand my text is not that symmetrical/centered but "floats" from different angels.)

maxresdefault.jpg

• Staff

The Live Perspective filter is available from the menu Layer > New Live Filter Layer > Distort > Perspective or through the Live Filter icon on the bottom of the Layers panel (Affinity Photo). After you add the live filter in Photo you can switch back to Designer and still adjust the filter settings double-clicking its thumbnail in the layers panel. To switch the document between the apps go to menu File > Edit in Photo... or File > Edit in Designer... depending on the app you are in.