This has been requested as far back as 2015.

It would be really great to get some sort of feedback on whether this is in the pipeline.

I sat down to put together a catalog of artworks, photographed from various angles that need perspective correction, but quickly realized that the extremely useful "perspective crop" from Photoshop still does not exist in Affinity Photo. The perspective tool and live perspective filter do not fill this void at all. Currently, I have to prepare all the artwork in Photoshop first, which really undermines the idea of staying in Affinity.

Come on guys, I'm sure you're able to make this feature a reality before more years have to pass.

I agree!  PLEASE!!

I too like many of the things in Affinity, but I have to go to Photoshop to do perspective cropping. Affinity just doesn't cut it.

I tried haakoo's demonstration in another post on a photo piece I have. I could select the SOURCE. Same as in Photoshop's Perspective Crop . ... in Photoshop I hit CROP and it's done.

In Affinity, I have to switch to DESTINATION. BUT if I drag to the corners of the original photo as haakoo demonstrates the dimensions of the crop are way out of whack. If I just try to move the corners so everything is squared I can't tell if it is actually squared. The corners aren't clear to being square AND it requires 7 more ADDITIONAL steps to finish ....
   Move corner 1 + move corner 2 (is it square?) + move corner 3 (is it square) + move corner 4 (is it square?) + APPLY + Select CROP + adjust CROP to remove the areas not wanted + CROP .... and I'm still not sure that the final image is actually SQUARED off with 90 degree corners.

PLEASE create a Perspective Crop tool !!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, pixelstuff said:

Good demonstration of how the Guided Upright feature works in Lightroom and Photoshop

Yeah, as far as I know PS/LR is the only one that does straighten up images semi-automatically by just putting guides.

1 minute ago, ashf said:

Yeah, as far as I know PS/LR is the only one that does straighten up images semi-automatically by just putting guides.

It's not quite the same as the perspective crop tool, but it is another handy option.

Just now, pixelstuff said:

It's not quite the same as the perspective crop tool, but it is another handy option.

Yes I know, I mean PS does both perspective crop and straighten up.
So ideally I would like Serif to add both.