You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Editing page Hyperlinks not working properly

The hyperlinks studio doesn't work by double clicking it has two little icons on the bottom left corner, highlight one of the links with a single click and click on the second from left to go to the target and the leftmost one to go to the source.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

12 hours ago, Old Bruce said:

The hyperlinks studio doesn't work by double clicking it has two little icons on the bottom left corner, highlight one of the links with a single click and click on the second from left to go to the target and the leftmost one to go to the source.

I had the same/similar problem. I wanted to create 2 links one to an email client and the other to a web address. Only the 'new email' link worked but was then greyed out so I couldn't create the web link.

• Add Hyperlink—when clicked, opens the Hyperlink Properties dialog, allowing you to add a new hyperlink.

• 1 month later...
  • Staff

Apologies for the late reply, are either of you able to reproduce this behaviour in the latest beta?

I've had a look over and spotted a couple of things, but nothing that directly relates to what is discussed here.

Thanks

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

I use Publisher to compile a handbook for a community association that I belong to. I set up a timetable with name of activities in the appropriate time slots. I then tried to set up a hyperlink from each name to a more detailed description elsewhere in the document. Some worked and some didn't (sending the user to what seemed to be random destinations). I tried using both page links and anchor based links. My system is Mac based, with a 2019 iMac. Is there anytning I can try?

Edited by Eric 666
didn't ask a question!