You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Deisgner and Phot Updates

4 minutes ago, bgeal said:

Hi

I'm running Designer (v 1.6.1) and Photo (V 1.6.7) on an iMac but there are no updates for V 1.7.1 showing in the App Store. I've tried logging in and out but to no avail.

It sounds like a problem with your App Store account and not so much Affinity. Have you checked if your license is with the account you're logged in with?

Did you purchase the apps through the Mac App Store rather than the Affinity Store? And if so, did you make sure to log in with the same Apple ID as you used to the original purchases?

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Yes, I purchased through the App store and I have logged on using the correct Apple ID. Affinity Designer and Photo are showing as having been purchased and I am able to open them from within the App Store. However no updates are showing.

Drag the apps to the trash on your Mac, empty the trash and log back in to the Mac App Store. Go to the ‘Purchased’ tab in the MAS and click on the ‘Install’ button against each of the two apps.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)