You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Swatch palette displayed wrong in cmyk mode

Hi Jon P,

thank you for your answer. no, it only happens every time i change to cmyk colour mode as shown on the picture. it started to look like this, when i started to change the order of the menu palettes on the right side. since a restart of the program it is ok again, but i think this could happen again when trying to change the order of the palettes.

it is a bit uncomfortable at all, because you can not fix the pallets in height and width, and they always jump around in their respective height. Since it would be good if you could adjust itself and the individual palettes would then maintain this size.

thx

• Staff

That should be how it functions, I'll have a look at reproducing it, but if you could clarify what MacOS version you are on it might help as it could be specific to that.

Thanks

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

• Staff

So we do have this issue logged, although the only way I can reproduce it at the moment is by undocking the tab and "shaking" the studio around, moving it outside the app. This causes it to draw incorrectly.

You are right and app restart does seem to fix it.

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com