You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

CorelDraw Palette for Affinity Products

mrwolfie

Hello everyone:

I have made the default CMYK CorelDraw Palette for any of the 3 Affinity products. The zip file includes the palette file a PDF showing all the color patches, the Corel file of the patches and also this same file as an Affinity Publisher file. Feel free to use the original files in any way you wish. This palette is made up of 100 different colors and duplicates the Corel palette to a tee. I checked different patches in CorelDraw and in Affinity photo and both programs came up with the same CMYK numbers. At some point I will be switching from CorelDraw to the Affinity suit. With having all 3 products now I can make the change gradually. Hope this helps anyone that might be also switching.

Paul

coreldraw default palette.zip

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

For a long time ago I had a challenge with a friend of mine. He painted in CoralDraw, me in Photoshop. As aside we used Procreate and Pixelmator. Several years we had a lot of fun but than PShop came to expensive, only on line possibilities and so I went to Affinity Photo and Affinity Designer. Never made a better choice. The programm is still growing and the feedback is perfect. And because I now use the iPad Pro with pencil instead of a computer with drawingboard, I’m flexibeler than ever! Still use sometimes Procreate of Pixelmater but the sketches made in other programms I always make the fine tuning in Affinity P.