You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Version 1.7.1.4 dont move my objects

I installed the newer version yesterday and today I tried to draw but in the middle of the drawing the tool (move) did not move the objects and I also noticed that the brush is too late. The same thing happened with Affinity Photo 1.7.1 that I bought yesterday.

I have a Dell Gaming i7 8GB with GTX 1050ti and it was not for that to happen.

1 hour ago, Sean P said:

Hi Geandro,

Is this still an issue for you? Was this working in 1.7 and then went wrong? Was you using a Wacom tablet at all?

In version 1.7 never happened to not move, but already happened to the brush hang and not follow the cursor. I returned to version 1.7 and only hangs the brush (rarely), I noticed that in Photo 1.7.1 also happens this. The Photo I bought now and I can not tell if in 1.7 it happened.

I use a wacom - One by wacom CTL472L and logitech mouse M720.
This problem of the locking brush happens in both.

• Staff

Do you notice that your wacom starts to draw straight lines? There is a known issue that if you change focus away from Designer and return it can cause the Wacom to only draw straight lines and panning stops working.

It sounds as though it might be this you're encountering.

8 minutes ago, Sean P said:

Do you notice that your wacom starts to draw straight lines? There is a known issue that if you change focus away from Designer and return it can cause the Wacom to only draw straight lines and panning stops working.

It sounds as though it might be this you're encountering.

This may be true. Yesterday I drew with Vector in Designer and it worked normally. When I went to photo to paint ... Switch between brushes, rubber ... after an hour presented this problem.
I resolved, saving, closing the photo and reopening.