You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi All

The document I'm creating is stored in a folder that backs up to Google drive.

When I save the file the altered file is automatically backed up, an it would seem it also changes some information which causes all the linked files to change. This causes the files to re-link to the backup folder on Google Drive which in turn causes Publisher to re-link the files and list all the files.

While this is not really an issue, Publisher does show each file in turn down the side of the screen (see attached screen grab)

Is there anyway to suppress this so it does it in the background?

Thanks

Richard

• Staff

Hi Richiev4,

Welcome to the forums :)

On 6/22/2019 at 3:07 PM, Richiev4 said:

Is there anyway to suppress this so it does it in the background?

Not currently, this was requested during the beta phase of the app and it's logged as an improvement with our devs. I'll bump this report with your thread now!

We're also looking into what may be causing the link files to update, as soon as I have more info here I'll be sure to let you know :) 

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!