Sign in to follow this  
csj

Tutorial request: Live Perspective and Perspective Tool

The quality of your tutorials is really great. https://affinity.serif.com/en-gb/tutorials/photo/desktop/  

But could please add one or two videos on Live Perspective and Perspective Tool.
To me they don't really work as I would expect. Just wrapping some text around a corner with a dual plane, give me an odd result :D

So I must be not be understanding the tool correctly. 

Hi csj, don't worry, I've got more videos planned soon including perspective-related tutorials. It won't be this following week as I'm taking a (hopefully well-deserved) holiday break, but when I'm back the plan is to start gradually building up the library of tutorials. Watch this space :)

Affinity Photo Video Tutorials - Affinity Photo for iPad Tutorials

Looking for a manual/documentation? Check affinity.help for online help!

@JamesR_Affinity for tutorial sneak peeks and more

1 hour ago, James Ritson said:

Hi csj, don't worry, I've got more videos planned soon including perspective-related tutorials. It won't be this following week as I'm taking a (hopefully well-deserved) holiday break, but when I'm back the plan is to start gradually building up the library of tutorials. Watch this space :)

:1_grinning: No rush James. Enjoy your holiday... (Remember your camera, need for photos for the tutorials :D)