You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Golfing related app illo for Link2Golf

retrograde

This was a fun little job for Link2Golf, a golf app that offers an "easy as 1-2-3" solution for getting people on the green faster. The app allows multiple people in different locations to communicate together to reserve a course with minimal effort. The illustration is intended for web use and print advertising. The client is also an Affinity Designer user so the file hand off was in native AFD format.  ;) All in Draw persona.

post-305-0-15289300-1432508416_thumb.png

post-305-0-18393100-1432508424_thumb.png

post-305-0-94778500-1432508431_thumb.png

post-305-0-64373500-1432508438_thumb.png

post-305-0-94470100-1432508444_thumb.png

post-305-0-75176400-1432508454_thumb.png

I love that your client has meant you can stay within Affinity Designer for the whole project including hand off. Nice colourful work Kevin.

It's a good day, you're a driver of a new workflow. You've gone a fair way to showcase how useful AD is, the results are done to a tee, they never look rough, and I'm sure it's down in part to the way you slice them too.

Twitter: @Writer_Dale
Affinity apps run on: Ryzen 5 3600, 32GB RAM, GTX1650 Super

Haha, thanks everyone. Wow, Dale, I hope you didn't waste too much time coming up with those puns... very well said though I must say.  ;)  What is it about golf that conjures up the cliched puns...  :)

Incidentally I believe my client on this one first saw my Designer work on these forums and then contacted me for the work, so cheers guys. 

I love that your client has meant you can stay within Affinity Designer for the whole project including hand off. Nice colourful work Kevin.

It's a good day, you're a driver of a new workflow. You've gone a fair way to showcase how useful AD is, the results are done to a tee, they never look rough, and I'm sure it's down in part to the way you slice them too.

hahah Dale! Well played lol