You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

multiple pages on one sheet of paper

Is it possible to print multiple pages on one sheet of paper?
I want to create a leaflet of 8 pages on 2 sheets of paper size DIN A4 folded in the middle.  So each sheet of paper has 2 pages on the front and 2 pages on the back.

Or a greeting card with 4 pages on one sheet of paper folded twice.

"Corel Draw" offers such layouts in their layout setup.

I would like to have this in Affinity Publisher.

• Staff

Hi Waltr,

Welcome to the forums :)

This is possible in Affinity Publisher, using the Layout- specifically 'N-up' -and Scale options of the Print dialogue. I've attached a video showing this in an 8page A4 document, laid out to print across 2 A4 sheets of paper. I hope this helps!

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the suggestion. This solution Affinity Publisher offers is a little bit awkward, but it worked.

But how would I solve this problem:
I want to print a kind of birthday card by folding a sheet of paper A4 twice to get a 4-page card A6.
Please see the two attached pdf-files. (Red dotted line A = first fold, green dotted line B = second fold)
How would I do the printer setup in Affinity Publisher? (Good old Corel Draw offers a very simple solution for that in their page layout setup)

Folded Card 1.afdesign

Folded Card 2.afdesign

• Staff

No problem at all :)

This isn't a default option in Affinity currently, you'd have to use the same method as before and manually rotate the objects, so the page order would be as follows:

Document Page 1 - Card Page 3 (all objects require rotating 180deg)

Document Page 2 - Card Page 2 (all objects require rotating 180deg)

Document Page 3 - Card Page 4 

Document Page 4 - Card Page 1 

image.png

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

• 10 months later...

Hi!

I just recently purchased all three Affinity products. Trying to learn how to do things in relation to CS4.

Can you make continuous pages using Publisher? For example, pages 1, 2, and 3 separate pages of a letter size portrait formatted document on one side and 4, 5, and 6 on the opposite side. I can see how to use facing pages to create a two-page spread, not more than that.

Can you help me?

Best regards,

Paul Stuhlfaut