Sign in to follow this  
gkluther

Page selection in Affinity Publisher

If I have overlooked this feature I am sorry to bother all y'all (my southern is showing). 

I Love the way in PagePlus X9 you could visually choose page size and format from the  New Publications My templates screen. I have been unable to find a similar facility in Affinity Publisher. If it is available I would appreciate a pointer on how to find it. It it is not available, my I suggest some form of it be added to Publisher. I have kept my PagePlus X9 so I can easily print labels, etc. that are easily formated from Templates screen.  I would like to find it in Publisher so that I no longer need PagePlus.

Thank You in advance.

There is no such facility in Publisher.

There have been requests before for some kind of template support. You could add your own in Suggestions for Affinity Publisher on Desktop, so you can be sure that it is seen by the Serif staff, or add your agreement to an existing request.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.239), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.2.464 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.2.4464 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.2.458 Beta