You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

problems with brushes and wacom intuos pro

Hi,

I posted a problem few days ago, and the moderator tell me that the problem continues i would open a new topic in this section,  (can you see in this link problems with brushes and wacom intuos pro designer ) and lets go.

My hardware computer are:

Acer ASPIRE E5-573G  

intel core I7-5500U 2.4GHz

Ram 8G

Graphic card Nvidia geforce 920M

Intuos Pro M (pth-660)

My Software

windows 10 Home version 1709

Its Ok, I'm use your program to color my ilustrations and I detected that when I open the designer in first time and begin to work with my tablet sometimes the programs stoped to response, and I must forced to close it with the task admin after y re-open the aplication and works.

In other hand, when I paint in pixel mode, the brushes disapears suddenly, some time later than i start to paint, the circle of the brushes becomes to the cursos arrow like I'm lost the focus in the program and I' was in the OS. This is the original problem, in this days I`m paid attention and I see that this error appear more after uses the shortcut to control the size and hardness. It's like the second button click was hold down and if i press de second click button the circle of the brushes apears again. I've configured the second button click in the first button of my pro pen 2. This error only appears when I use the wacom tablet, whith a mouse or track pad integrated don't happens.

Thanks in advance, Laura.

Hi

I also have a Wacom Intuos pro (it's my second), and I'm not surprised to read that you have this kind of issue, because I had a lot of little bugs too with this tablet. Sometimes it was a dust, sometimes a pencil lead too worn , or a lot of times I had to reinstall this Wacom plugin (at least 3 times per year)...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hi LauraIlustrada,

There have been a few issues with 1.7 that is caused by having 'Use Windows Ink' enabled inside the Wacom Tablet Properties > Mapping section. Could you try and disable this and see if your problems go away. If not could you record a couple of videos that demonstrate you reproducing the problems please?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have Windows ink disable always because it cause problems with Photoshop too but the problem in designer persist.

In other hand, I've configured the space key in a express button of my tablet and when i press the button for move my image whith the pen of my wacom the image doesn't move.

Thanks in andvance for search the solution.

Edited by LauraIlustrada
new bug detected