I am very new to Publisher and have no experience with In Design. I am a moderate level user of Photoshop. That said, I was experimenting with Publisher and discovered I could upload a document and easily edit/change the headers.  So I was hooked. The document's pages (all of them) were showing on the left side and also in the middle. Now the pages on the left are no longer showing and I must make all edits with the center panel. How can I get the pages to also show on the left side again.  I can't do a search because I don't know the terms for any of this.

Thanks!

17 minutes ago, Gleem said:

I am very new to Publisher and have no experience with In Design. I am a moderate level user of Photoshop. That said, I was experimenting with Publisher and discovered I could upload a document and easily edit/change the headers.  So I was hooked. The document's pages (all of them) were showing on the left side and also in the middle. Now the pages on the left are no longer showing and I must make all edits with the center panel. How can I get the pages to also show on the left side again.  I can't do a search because I don't know the terms for any of this.

Thanks!

Could you check your main menu at the top of your desktop VIEW>Studio> then scroll down and see whether Page has a check mark beside it?  If not click on that and then see whether the Page Panel has not returned to your desktop.    Hope this helps.

21.5 iMAC Retina 4K display. MacOS Sierra v. 10.12.6 (which I am not changing).  3.1 GHz quad-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.6 GHz.  Memory 8 GB 1867 MHz LPDDR3.  1TB Fusion Drive.  Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6200 1536 MB.   iPad Pro 12.9, iOS v. 12.3.1, Apple Pencil.  Affinity Publisher 1.7.3, Affinity Photo 1.7.3, Affinity Designer 1.7.3. 

Magic mouse.9_9

That worked!  Thanks!!  However, the pages are now thumbnail size rather than full page and going from top to bottom of screen.  I'd rather not experiment in trying to get them full size for fear of messing everything up again.  Could you help with that, too?  Thanks!

11 minutes ago, Gleem said:

That worked!  Thanks!!  However, the pages are now thumbnail size rather than full page and going from top to bottom of screen.  I'd rather not experiment in trying to get them full size for fear of messing everything up again.  Could you help with that, too?  Thanks!

Click the little 4 line thing.

452290204_ScreenShot2019-06-21at9_45_00AM.png.c6b29e1b22c6c9ad4d52c3923cb80023.png

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) Mac OS 10.12.6 || Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 10.14.5

Affinity Designer 1.7.3 | Affinity Photo 1.7.3 | Affinity Publisher 1.7.3 | Affinity Designer Beta 1.7.x.x | Affinity Photo Beta 1.7.x.x | Affinity Publisher Beta 1.8.0.499

Old Bruce, thanks.  Large Icons and Scroll with view were already checked.  However, this gave me the courage to experiment and turns out I just needed to grab the edge and pull down (expanded vertically) and now all is good again.  Thanks!