You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

In the file menu in Publisher there are "Edit in ..." links to Photo and Designer. But in Photo and Designer there are only links to each other, not to Publisher. So, if I start in Publisher then edit in Photo or Designer, how do I get back to Publisher again when I've finished editing?
Shouldn't Photo and Designer also have "Edit in Publisher" links?
(I know you can now use the Studio Link buttons to edit in the other apps, but sometimes you may still want to edit something in the full program.)

Acer XC-895 : Core i5-10400 Hexa-core 2.90 GHz :  32GB RAM : Intel UHD Graphics 630 : Windows 10 Home
Affinity Publisher 2 : Affinity Photo 2 : Affinity Designer 2 : (latest release versions) on desktop and iPad

I believe that you've found a little bug missing feature... :)
The way back could be to save the file in AD or APhoto and then reopen it in APub.

But a better way to switch between the apps is IMHO to use "StudioLink". All of the three App-icons will be there...

Thanks for the reply.

I suspect this is more of a theoretical problem than a practical one. As you say, you can usually use the StudioLink instead of "Edit in". I had in mind, for example, if you want to use other Personas in Photo, but as you say, you can always save and reopen a file on the odd occasion if you do need something not available via the StudioLink.

Acer XC-895 : Core i5-10400 Hexa-core 2.90 GHz :  32GB RAM : Intel UHD Graphics 630 : Windows 10 Home
Affinity Publisher 2 : Affinity Photo 2 : Affinity Designer 2 : (latest release versions) on desktop and iPad