Hi,

Yesterday I purchased Affinity Photo (for Windows) on 20% off sale. I downloaded the application directly from the order page.

When I installed and launched it, there was no option for activation! The application worked straight without that!

I uninstalled it and tried launching again after re-installation. Sill the same; there was no activation window! I also tried removing the Serif registry entries and reinstall. Still no option to enter the product key for activation. 

• Is that normal?
  • Does it come pre-activated as I downloaded it from the order page?
  • If no, what's the solution?
  • Is there any option on Affinity Photo to know whether the product is activated or not?

My OS: Win 10 Home 64-bit (1809)

YouTube | Shutterstock | GraphicRiver

Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481 | Affinity Designer 1.7.3.481 
Windows 10 Home (64 bit) Version 1903

Thank you, Lee! The issue is fixed now! 

If anyone faces this issue, try this method @Lee D has provided:

1. Browse the to the following location via the Windows Run (Windows key + R) - C:\ProgramData\Affinity
  2. Now rename the Photo folder to PhotoOLD, close the window.
  3. Now reopen Affinity Photo, you should now receive the prompt to start a trial or enter a product key.

YouTube | Shutterstock | GraphicRiver

Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481 | Affinity Designer 1.7.3.481 
Windows 10 Home (64 bit) Version 1903