You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

1.2.1 all my slices are the wrong size again.

After updating to 1.2.1 all ,y slices are scaled double to what the document is.  When this happened in the last update all the slices were half the size they were supposed to be.  so I doubled the document size and weirdly exporting the slice at 1X they were still the same size as before so weird but no big deal.  

This timothy only way to get the slices to line up with the sprites is to double the document size.  now when I export all my slices are 2X too big.  and we don't have a way to set the scale of an export it's still limited to 1X 2X and 3X.

so how amy I supposed to either scale all my slices to fit or if the solution is to double the document size how do I export slices at .5 scale?