You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[difficulty] Rewatching the Affinity Live event (split)

• Staff

@Richard W

Welcome to the Serif Affinity Forums :)

3 minutes ago, Richard W said:

I am upset as I have been looking forward to this launch for the inside track to get started. I missed the launch as I was on the phone for 2 hrs.on a support call. Can it be replayed on Youtube  please or a link from Affinity.

Don't be upset it's there now to watch again affin.co/live19

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Just now, Richard W said:

I am a beta user of Affinity. I set my alarm to watch the Launch and unfortunately had a support call lasting 2hrs. So I have missed it. Can you set up a Youtube video of the launch for those of us who missed it.

See Patrick's comment above...

13 minutes ago, Richard W said:

Thank you for the link  affin.co/live19 but I am getting just a blank grey screen inside the affinity wrapper. I have tried it with Brave and Firefox with the identical result. Nothing to click on.

try affinity.serif.com and scroll down.   You should get the live screen.  

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 16 GB unified memory, 1 TB SSD storage, Ventura 13.6.  Photo, Publisher, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.3.
MacBook Pro 13" 2020, Apple M1 chip, 16GB unified memory, 256GB  SSD storage
,  Ventura 13.6.   Publisher, Photo, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.1.1.  
 iPad Pro 12.9 2020 (4th Gen. IOS 16.6.1); Apple pencil.  
Wired and bluetooth mice and keyboards.9_9

• Staff

@tcuucs

Welcometo the Serif Affinity forums :)

54 minutes ago, tcuucs said:

Get blank, black screen under the Affinity Live graphic, with no launch options when I go to affin.co/live19. Am I missing something? Windows 10, via Chrome. Watched part of the live event, but was called away by boss. Cheers.

Press F5, I get the video to watch again.

47 minutes ago, Richard W said:

but I am getting just a blank grey screen inside the affinity wrapper

Vimeo is blocked in some countries, and that is out of our control perhaps it's that

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff
18 hours ago, Richard W said:

Thank you for the link  affin.co/live19 but I am getting just a blank grey screen inside the affinity wrapper. I have tried it with Brave and Firefox with the identical result. Nothing to click on.

and

18 hours ago, tcuucs said:

Get blank, black screen under the Affinity Live graphic, with no launch options when I go to affin.co/live19. Am I missing something? Windows 10, via Chrome. Watched part of the live event, but was called away by boss. Cheers.

I have started to resolved this for others here 

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd