You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[By Design] Legacy Assets

• Staff

Hi @erayjay7,

Welcome to the forums. 

I'm afraid no. Any native PagePlus formats are not supported in Affinity. You could try to export as PDF from Pageplus and then import the PDF in publisher, but it's not 100% guarantee it will work. Sorry :(

Thanks,

Gabe. 

I'm with erayjay7! Yesterday I wanted to quickly create an invoice and had to resort to PagePlus to do so, thanks to the lack of anything like that in Publisher. That seems to be a real oversight and adds to the sense of disenfranchisement that dedicated Serif users must feel when none of the internal formats are supported by the Affinity products!

• Staff

@Brabian

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :) 

Sorry that you are disappointed that we have not found an easy way to transition content from our legacy range.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

I can understand. But after the purchase I was unpleasantly surprised - "Assets" has nothing. I assume that it will appear soon. Such things as ready-made templates and trinkets (eg symbols, icons) so that you do not have to do everything from zero.
Still lacking many options from PagePlus, the more you should not people do uphill. This is not writing code. Public presentations were with exemplary publications - you can give them as templates.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.