You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Exported PDF file has still wrong page width

Already in the beta versions, the export dimensions for PDF were not exact. There were deviations of fractions of a millimeter that are immediately visible when loading a PDF exported by Publisher into Photoshop (see attached screenshot, correct is 215 x 296 mm). These are minor deviations. But they are enough for photo book publishers - like White Wall in my case - to reject PDF. I repair this by correcting the dimensions in Photoshop and exporting the PDF there again. Then everything is right. But I don't think it makes sense for customers to correct Publisher's PDFs in Photoshop.
Apart from that, it works great. The integration of Affinity Photo and Designer also works well.
Thank you!

PS-Anzeige-PDF.jpg

In the PDF document properties you'll find the correct measures 215 x 296. But when you open the PDF in Photoshop: see above ... this little fault prevents the PDF to be uploaded at White Wall.

The attached photo book is far from finished. Photos are missing, others are being edited or exchanged. But it should be enough for a test.

I am very impressed by the response speed and seriousness of the Affinity Service. Report a bug to Adobe ...

Thank you.