You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Different price for Publisher in German/Euro Microsoft Store

Hello,

first of all, I was extremely impressed by the Publisher keynote :17_heart_eyes:
However, I noticed that Publisher is being sold at a different price in the German Microsoft Store compared to Photo and Designer. The price is also higher than on the Affinity website (52.79€ vs. 43.99€). As far as I have figured out, only stores with € currency are affected since for example in Switzerland, the UK or the US, Publisher is sold for the same price as Designer or Photo. Is there a particular reason for that or is it just an error at Microsoft?
I prefer to stick to the Microsoft Store for buying this app due to the easier ability to use the app on multiple Windows devices at the same time without license/activation issues. This has been working fine for Photo and Designer so far and I'd love to "complete" my StudioLink.

Thanks,
Nico

Edited by nker
Typo

Pricing is really odd. $39.99 (U.S. Mac AppStore) vs. €43.99 (German Mac AppStore) which translates to $50. 25% difference?! Even VAT wouldn't make up for it.

N.B.: Yes, it's still worth it by a mile. Charge 399.00 for all I care, as long as it's the same value across stores, though.

On 6/21/2019 at 12:29 PM, SFurniss said:

Apologies for the delay. If you try again now, you should find this issue has been resolved.

Thank you very much! I already bought it in the Microsoft Store and mow with Studio Link, it's even more awesome than the beta version and as Ragster said worth every cent.

Now I only need a Lightroom alternative by Affinity with a nice photo library function and it's Adobe-free heaven for me. I'd also be happy with a library addon to Affinity Photo that one could buy... Putting all my hopes on the "And we're just getting started" from the keynote :D