You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Where are software deployment docs or guidance?

I am currently evaluating the Affinity product set and I cant seem to find a reference, link or mention of docs related to software deployment guidance for managed environments. For instance help related to the use of; SCCM or Jamf for WIndows and Mac managed software deployment environments or other MDMs for iOS environments. Have I totally overlooked this on the site somewhere?

Thanks, Peter

• Staff

If you purchase a multi-license of our Affinity apps we will provide you with instructions on how to generate MSI files for silent Windows deployment and for Mac deployment we will provide a licence file, we currently do not have a silent deployment option for the iOS version of our apps.

@ppowell: Unless you particularly like to receive spam it isn’t a good idea to use your email address as your forum username. To change it, go to your Account Settings page, click or tap on the ‘Display Name’ link, type a new display name into the box and press ‘Save’.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• 3 years later...
On 6/20/2019 at 4:12 PM, DWright said:

we currently do not have a silent deployment option for the iOS version of our apps.

How about now? We bought an education volume licence (qty 150) for version 2 and now I need a way to transfer the Affinity ID and Activation Code to the iPads without having to pick up each iPad individually.