abarkalo

Getting Personas to function (split)

Personas don't work!!! The app tells me that I don't have Photo and Designer installed and I do.  Am I supposed to buy these products again????  Please help.

4 hours ago, Patrick Connor said:

No just installing the latest update would have been enough, but solution that works too.

Issue is that MAS doesn't immediately update unless you run a Terminal command to increase the update cycle. Default setting is for 7 days refresh I think.  So in this case deleting and reinstalling was the best cure. 

4 hours ago, Patrick Connor said:

No just installing the latest update would have been enough, but solution that works too.

anyway... I'm still completely blown away by this new paradigm.  It's a designer's dream and you guys went over the top on this. The only part that I'm still grappling with in the multi-mode universe is how to think of embedded Photo/Designer media placed, and using "edit document"... or using the personas?  Also how to think of the individual Photo and Designer apps.  Perhaps I will use them less in standalone.