You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

ADA compliant web page in Affinity

Just curious if anyone in the web design field can point me in the right direction. I built a mockup webpage that is not passing ADA compliance because of the contrast ratio of buttons and the use of white text on them (for branding purposes). I have to rework them, but would a ADA compliant web pallete be the way to go here or is there even such a thing? (I've never had a use for this before) or do I have to check with this site as I was given in order to find the right contrast ratio? Sorry a newbie in this aspect of web design which technically I am not a web designer. I deal with print graphics mainly.

15 minutes ago, evtonic3 said:

would a ADA compliant web pallete be the way to go here

Just had a quick glance at the site and I doubt a Palette would be feasible in that it is more about the contrast. Colours aren't the problem per se.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.