You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

What time will the Publisher retail download be available?

I pre-ordered Affinity Publisher but my Affinity Store downloads page still says "This is a pre-order, it will be available from June 19, 2019"

It is June 19, if I am not mistaken a bit after 1:00 pm in England. It is 7:08 am local time in Texas, so when should I expect the much anticipated "Download" button to appear on my Affinity Store downloads page?

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

1 minute ago, R C-R said:

when should I expect the much anticipated "Download" button to appear on my Affinity Store downloads page?

The download should be available 2 hours before the launch of Publisher if I'm not mistaken. :)

2017 27” iMac 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 • Radeon Pr 580 8GB • 64GB • Ventura 13.6.4.

iPad Pro (10.5-inch) • 256GB • Version 16.4

Just now, Seneca said:

The download should be available 2 hours before the launch of Publisher if I'm not mistaken. :)

So about 4 pm British time?

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

OK, I will try to be patient & wait for the magic hour. :)

It's funny: this reminds me of kids waking up at 5 am Christmas morning & trying to convince their parents to get up so they can open their presents. My sister & I tried that a couple of times when we were tykes. It did not go over too well with them the first time, & they locked their bedroom door the next year. xD

Affinity Photo 

33 minutes ago, R C-R said:

OK, I will try to be patient & wait for the magic hour. :)

It's funny: this reminds me of kids waking up at 5 am Christmas morning & trying to convince their parents to get up so they can open their presents. My sister & I tried that a couple of times when we were tykes. It did not go over too well with them the first time, & they locked their bedroom door the next year. xD

Well... That's how I feel for the Affinity live Keynote at 18:15 UK Time. :) I mean, we already know publisher so I hope the surprises Ash teased will be something more than just the activation of the Designer and Photo personas. :D

13 minutes ago, dutchshader said:

It's there :D

It's also here, on my Mac. Now setting up my preferred layouts & such. :)

Affinity Photo 

• Staff
8 minutes ago, R C-R said:

Now setting up my preferred layouts & such

...don't miss this https://affin.co/live19 

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

54 minutes ago, Patrick Connor said:

...don't miss this https://affin.co/live19 

I didn't miss it. Very impressive in all respects. :)

The last bit about the iPad updates was quite a surprise -- I checked so quickly afterwards for them that I had to reload the updates page in the Apple Store to see them. All downloaded now.

Affinity Photo