You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

'Replace missing fonts' not working

I'm working with 1.7.1.399 and have found that - when opening a PDF with fonts unavailable on my system - when the 'Replace missing fonts' dialog appears, most of the time it ignores the font weight I've chosen.

It works with some, but quite often it doesn't. The fonts all work fine, its not that they're corrupt. See below - I'm trying random fonts but it keeps happening:

Just an update on this - it affects the non-beta version of Publisher (I bought from the Affinity store, not sure if it affects the Mac App Store version).

Can anyone else replicate this issue or is it just me?

On 6/24/2019 at 8:49 PM, icreate said:

Just an update on this - it affects the non-beta version of Publisher (I bought from the Affinity store, not sure if it affects the Mac App Store version).

Can anyone else replicate this issue or is it just me?

Am also having a similar problem where the Font Manager will NOT let me change to font to one of my choosing - sometimes when it has the font it says I don't. The FM will let you select a different font, but reverts back after several seconds. Very strange.

Windows 10 Pro (Desktop). Affinity Photo, Designer, Publisher 1.9.2

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.