You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Among some other behaviors I don't get - this is something really annoying. I have a table with 3 columns and 2 rows (video). The second row is already larger than needed (why)?. There are no additional spaces or anything else that would add to the space below all texts in the second row. Now when I click into one text field in the second row the table already extends automatically in height. Adding just one letter of text (without a line break) and deleting it again continuously increases the hight of the table until it extend all documents. So whatever I do the length of the table is increasing (to be more precise: the height of the second row). In the second part of the video I just extend table height by simply clicking into the text and pressing the "Del" key.
In the video I disabled some less important layers to make it easier to see ...

Any ideas? Or is it by default and I don't get the concept?

Cheers, Timo

See the video here:

CRM.png.a048d588572393102ac3cc403bfa8af7.png

i7-12700KF, 3.60 GHz, 32GB RAM, SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070, Wacom Intuos 4 Tablet, Windows 11 Pro - AP, AD and APublisher V1 and V2
https://www.timobierbaum.com

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.