You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

From Forums to Webpage

Didn't know where to put this, so please feel free to move the topic.

One "issue" I do have from time to time: If I want to go from forums to your actual website I can't find an easy way, instead find myself typing your domain into the address bar in Safari.

I always try to get to your Website by clicking the Affinity Logo on top of the forums, but that leads to the main forums page which actually is the same action that the "Browse" link just below that provides. Any chance to implement an easy way to hit the website from within the forums? Or any chance I just missed that easy way?

Thx a lot. Oh and yes, I do understand Publisher and Affinity Live tomorrow are top priority right now :)

Hi Scapa,

The Affinity Forum website and Affinity Store website are essentially different websites and so it wouldn't be appropriate to have a hyperlink from this website to the Affinity Store website.

Saving the Affinity website and Forum as a bookmark on your Safari browser will help with this, but hyperlinking the Affinity icon in the top-left to the main Affinity website wouldn't really make much sense.

Thanks,

Adam :-)

Hi Adam, 

thanks for your quick reply. 

I don't want to sound disrespectful, so please don't get me wrong, but with usability in mind, I don't care if it may be appropriate. To be honest, I don't even understand why it wouldn't be appropriate. For me it wouldn't even make any difference if both sides were sitting in different solar systems :P It would just help me to reach my target i. E. tutorials quicker. And yes, quicker as to hit my favourites and look around for the right one. (We may better call it: more convenient. Your whole Software, from photo to publisher is so damn intuitiv and convenient. Why stop there?)

And, well uhm... There is a link the other way around, right? I can jump right from Affinity Website to the forums. Maybe that is, what won't let me understand why it's not appropriate. 

However I do respect your decision :)