You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

View Size still incorrect

Designer 1.7.1

iOS 12.3

I reported this before and it seems still that 100% displays a document  - if created in inches - at twice its actual size, with 50% showing it truly at 100%.

A new image created as  1" x 1" @ 264dpi should present on screen at 100% view as 1" x  1". (264 being iPad resolution) but shows as 2x2 on screen.

It seems that if created as pixels or is 'resized' to pixels without changing dimensions - 100% view does then display correctly at 1" 1".

Apologies if I have something wrong here. (I now visit Designer only occasionally and am always unsure if I've properly understood how things work).

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I am trying to see on my screen my image in the actual print size -- I mean the size it would be if it was printed -- on both the Affinity Photo and Designer programs for iPad. Can't seem to find it - I found the navigator function displaying the view at 100% but I am not sure that means that it is print size? 

Also, I would like to be able to change the DPI of the image. I found how to do it from Affinity Photo desktop (under resize) but not on the iPad version. I am trying to have 300DPI for my image, and I need the program to resize the file accordingly as I don't know how many pixels that would be.

Thank you.