You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

BUG!! CMD-A/select all crashes Publisher (GM1)

Please note that this does not always appear at first when starting a document, but after I have added some text from a word document, some images and done some formatting. I have yet to see some kind of pattern, though I somehow suspect it has something to do with DOCX import?

1 minute ago, Jon P said:

Can you attach the document that is crashing when you perform select all?

As I said, the behavior is not consistent, but I had this document crashing on me multiple times today. Can I send it to you on a link, so I can attach fonts as well. It is client work and the fonts are commercial, thats why.

• Staff

I've not had any luck reproducing this crash yet, is there anything you are doing besides just clicking inside any of them frames and select all that might help me reproduce it?

Any chance of a short video of it happening? Might shed some light on if i'm missing anything

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

25 minutes ago, Jon P said:

I've not had any luck reproducing this crash yet, is there anything you are doing besides just clicking inside any of them frames and select all that might help me reproduce it?

Any chance of a short video of it happening? Might shed some light on if i'm missing anything

I will see if I get a chance to do this later, thank you

Two screen caps, I can reproduce this like clockwork.

I have reverted back to an older version I still had installed (337) . It has none of these problems. It seems like the latest builds had some corruption in both table and text editing, especially with selecting and copying. I really hope this gets a fix very soon, as this will be a dealbreaker...

I am using an iMac 2011 with el capitan

crash_1.txt

crash_2.txt

• Staff

So I couldn't reproduce this but a colleague could, then I installed all the font supplied with your file and could begin to reproduce it, so it seems to be down to the fonts (or I was very unlucky before when trying to reproduce it).

We've logged this, thanks for reporting it!

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.