You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Export Issue on 1.7.1

Hi Schnak,

All seems to be working here in 1.7.1, are you able to upload your file or a simplified version with just a single artboard where you are experiencing the bleed problem?

Affinity Designer 2.4.2 | Affinity Photo 2.4.2 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.2
Affinity Designer 1.7.3 | Affinity Photo 1.7.3 | Affinity Publisher 1.10.8
MacBook Pro 16GB, macOS Monterey 12.7.4, Magic Mouse

• Staff

Hi Schnak,

The bleed issue in the Export Persona is something that is already with development to be fixed. However would you be able to attach the 1.6 compatible file so we can try and replicate the slow export here please?

Thanks,

Hi Sean,

1 The very slow export are here when we chose a PDF/X-1a:2003 profil for compatibility setting

2. Bleed are ok when I export via the top menu File > Export but not with export personna (like 1.7.0)

You can find a sample test file in attachment with the 2 "bug" in export persona (slow + bleed bug).

Capture d’écran 2019-06-18 à 14.20.09.png

test.afdesign

• Staff

Hi Schnak,

The bleed issue is a known issue as mentioned and with development to be fixed. How long is it taking for you to export? I've done it on my side (although only doing the arrière-plan) slice and it took 1.5-2 minutes. In your file it is set up to export that PDF 3 times so the export was taking about 5-6 minutes for me.

• Staff
1 minute ago, Schnak said:

Hi Sean,

I export for example just the "Slow export" in my example, and it's very slow... apparently this would come from the configuration of PDF to PDF/X-1a profile. But in 1.6 it's was very fast. 

Capture d’écran 2019-06-24 à 13.51.19.png

How long does it take for you to export the file in 1.7 compared to say 1.6? Do you have a copy of the file prior to it being resaved in 1.7 so I can check my end for the differences.

• Staff

Hi Schnak,

I've noticed the file shown in your screenshot is different to the one you attached (I presume you've removed all the other artboards). Have you tried exporting the one you attached? This is why I cannot open that one in 1.6 is that it is not the original. I'm wondering if it is everything else in the document that is causing the slowdown (the artboards do look big).

Could you upload the exact same 'Maquettes.afdesign' file shown in your first video to our internal Dropbox using the link below please?

https://www.dropbox.com/request/CHJtW7fk06UNDHJtDTzS