You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

"Select" missing from Designer's Menu in Export Persona on Windows

As we've discovered in this discussion (specifically, here) the Export Persona for Designer on Mac has a Select entry in the Menu that is missing on Windows:

image.png.196b3eaba4865d011fbcb950a77f0127.png

I'm not sure whether it needs to be added on Windows, or removed on Mac, but the two versions should be consistent in the menu functions they allow.

I have no way to know how long it has been like this.

(Note: This also applies to Photo 1.7.1.404.)

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

Thanks for reporting this @walt.farrell I would love for this to be added/fixed in the windows version as I often have to pull out content/text from designs while working in the export persona and the ability to use the select all keyboard shortcut (Ctrl+A) to copy all the text in a text area would really speed things up for me. Please add/fix this in for windows and please do not remove this ability in the export persona for all. 

Also, the ability to now grab the text properties (size, colour etc) while working in export persona is really helpful, thanks for this.