You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Designer crashes

Hi, the conflict caused the adjustment layer, I think you exported the image from another program because the astronaut's contains a fill that the affinity designer does not see and cannot disable it, because of this there was a conflict, I corrected your image with fx, I hope the affinity team study this problem. 

Regards

1-2.

FBEF0C65-0E78-4751-AF09-C7718790DAC6.jpeg

52 minutes ago, Andrew Khodchenko said:

Hi, the conflict caused the adjustment layer, I think you exported the image from another program because the astronaut's contains a fill that the affinity designer does not see and cannot disable it, because of this there was a conflict, I corrected your image with fx, I hope the affinity team study this problem. 

Regards

1-2.

FBEF0C65-0E78-4751-AF09-C7718790DAC6.jpeg

Not.  Everything is done completely in Designer.  He cannot export his own effects.

6 minutes ago, Andrew Khodchenko said:

Where did this gradient come from?  it is impossible to turn it off/remove, it is strange....  it is not even transparency.

BF069DC7-CDF5-4FA5-9543-360EC4C22160.jpeg

The function of multiple overlay background and stroke. Very cool stuff. As in the illustrator.

Снимок экрана 2019-06-18 в 21.31.54.png

1 hour ago, Andrew Khodchenko said:

Ah, with this function I  had not time to get acquainted, then everything is much simpler than conflict causes when you use multiple bg  + adjustment layer. 

Until this problem is solved, you need to avoid these combinations :/

1-4.afdesign

Did the program crash because of this multiple gradient?

1 hour ago, Andrew Khodchenko said:

Ah, with this function I  had not time to get acquainted, then everything is much simpler than conflict causes when you use multiple bg  + adjustment layer. 

Until this problem is solved, you need to avoid these combinations :/

1-4.afdesign

And also, maybe you know how to select several objects in a Designer by a single property. Color, line thickness and TP. In Illustrator, this is done in a couple of clicks, but here I have not found a similar function.

• Staff

Hi rusab11,

Thanks for letting us know. I've reproduced this here and will get it passed on to development. If you rasterise that layer prior to exporting it shouldn't crash. It is likely that this layer will be rasterised when exporting to vector format anyways due to the use of the multiple fills and the adjustment.