Oliver G

Cannot start beta after one day (split)

Hi,

downloaded and installed the newest build, decided to buy, did that. Now, since last night, it crashes seconds after launching. I could work with the latest build for a day but suddenly... There are some missing resources in the document Publisher tries to open after launch but even if I replace them, the program still crashes constantly. It's a 143 MB file with loads of images but still... a bit disappointing after weeks of working more or less steadily before that.

@Oliver G

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :)

I have split your post from the beta update announcement to make sure it was not overlooked by QA who should reply in a day or so. Hope that's OK

For now please start the application with the CTRL key pressed and held down and reset the application to defaults when you see the dialog offering resetting options.

Patrick Connor
Serif (Europe) Ltd.

Latest releases on each platform