Hello everybody,

I've created this double bill poster of Laurel & Hardy. This year marks the 125 years anniversary of Stan Laurel's birthday. These two movies are coming to the big screen in England, Scotland and Ireland.

Using my sketch as a guide I created this poster completely in AD. This is my first larger artwork in AD.

The first release of AD was a bit too unstable to me, but much has improved since the update. So, I'm very pleased working with this piece of software.

You can follow me on twitter: @artbyjuhl

Best,

Soren

post-3155-0-94377000-1432139364_thumb.jpg

Thought so. Nice to see Designer is making in-roads into the paying work world. 

Well, I don't see why AD should not. It's a great piece of software. I'm really impressed. Of course there's room for improvements but this is a still pretty good start I must say.

I debuted in Freehand 9 – back in 2000! Since the time when FH was kicked out of this world I have been working in Illustrator. It's really great too and AD cannot replace it for me at this time. But maybe in the long run it might :) Time will show!

Outstanding illustrations.

Gregg

OS X Version 10.14.4 iMac 27" 3.2 GHz Intel i5 16 GB 1867 MHz DDR3  Huion Kamvas Pro 20