You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How can I export psd with no layers

Hello, I am a new user and I wanted to use Affinity Photo mostly game dev. concept art, illustration, texturing, etc. 

My question is how can I export psd with no layers? I wanted to this because our game engine only supports psd, dds and tif format.

Yes I can export tiff and psd with layers in AP  but I wanted to export psd with no layers because of file size.  I can not see any option for this in the export panel if there is.

Thank you.

• Staff

Hi Trokcan,

Welcome to the forums :)

If you group all of your layers then right click the group and hit rasterise it should flatten all the layers into one. You should then be able to export and use your .PSD.

Thanks

Callum

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

3 hours ago, trokcan said:

My question is how can I export psd with no layers?

1. Rename the PSD and flatten it, or
  2. if you don't want to export all layers, deselect the ones you don't need and in "Export PSD" select "Don't export layers hidden..."

All the latest releases of Designer, Photo and Publisher (retail and beta) on MacOS and Windows.
15” Dell Inspiron 7559 i7 Windows 10 x64 Pro Intel Core i7-6700HQ (3.50 GHz, 6M) 16 GB Dual Channel DDR3L 1600 MHz (8GBx2) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4 GB GDDR5 500 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD UHD (3840 x 2160) Truelife LED - Backlit Touch Display
32” LG 32UN650-W display 3840 x 2160 UHD, IPS, HDR10 Color Gamut: DCI-P3 95%, Color Calibrated 2 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort
13.3” MacBook Pro (2017) Ventura 13.6 Intel Core i7 (3.50 GHz Dual Core) 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650 1536 MB 500 GB SSD Retina Display (3360 x 2100)

Hey! Thank you all guys. I think found a great application and it has a nice community as well.  :)  

Yeah, I thought some of you said but I meant like this;

1564257281_Untitled-1copy.jpg.c87477b65a1d8501fd79c751fe18fbae.jpg 

perhaps developers will add to AP  in the future. it would be nice.

Thank you. :)