MichaelGroves

No Login Details when Ordering Affinity Designer

Hi:  I downloaded Affinity Designer from the MAC store onto my MacBook Air - great.  

I then want to download it onto my iMac (much bigger screen to work on) but it asks me for my login information.  However, when I downloaded it from my Mac store there was no Login required, I cannot find one when I start up Affinity Designer on my MacBookAir and Affinity doesn't show up on my Keychain, so I have no idea how to login into my Affinity account and therefore download the software without paying for it again.

So sorry for my ignorance here, but if you can help, that would be very good.  Thank you.

If you purchased from the Mac Store then you'll need to install additional copies, updates, etc. via the Mac Store.

Serif doesn't know anything about those sales, so you can't get the software from the Affinity Store without repurchasing it.

Just login to the Mac Store on your iMac using the same identity you used on your MacBook and you should be able to get it.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.145), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.1.404 and 1.7.2.424 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.1.404 and 1.7.2.424 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.1.404 and 1.7.2.422 Beta