You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

141GM - Crash with HDR Merge

First crash doing an HDR merge. Do these all day long in 1.6.7, and for the last couple days that the GM has been out, been doing them successfully in the GM. But today got a crash.

Crash Report - HDR Merge.rtf

About.jpeg

--------------------

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020 i7 72GB) • AMD Radeon Pro 5700 XT 16 GB • macOS Sonoma
MacBook Pro, 13", M1 2020 • 16 GB • macOS Sonoma
iPad Air 2022

• Staff

Hey nwhit,

Is the crash reproducible with the same images it initially crashed on or have you successfully completed the merge with the same bunch of images? I'm wondering if it's worth getting a bunch of images from you so we can try and reproduce it.

It didn't happen again doing the same set (3 - 24mp RAW files), nor did it happen during the rest of the processing project. That said, in the thousands we've done in 1.6 I can't recall it ever happening, so I thought it worth reporting. 

I can get you sample RAW files (although they are 24mp NEF files), but they didn't crash again, so not sure what happened. 

--------------------

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020 i7 72GB) • AMD Radeon Pro 5700 XT 16 GB • macOS Sonoma
MacBook Pro, 13", M1 2020 • 16 GB • macOS Sonoma
iPad Air 2022

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.