Fahad Javed

How to download the .ipa file of currently installed Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo from the ipad pro

I wan't to download the currently installed versions of Affinity designer and Affinity Photo for ipad apps from the ipad pro to the Windows Desktop. I am using the older version of itunes[version 12.6.3.6,which supports downloading of .ipa files]. Is there  a way to do this?[Note: P.S. that i am talking about downloading already installed version of these apps on the ipad rather than downloading the current versions of these apps].[using iOS version 11 and Windows 8.1]

If you do the iPad iTunes backup can't you save the ipa that way? (Older iTunes only). Alternatively the only current way to download and save .ipa files is via imazing. See here. https://imazing.com/ios-app-management

IPad Pro 10.5/512GB lpadOS 13.1.3  Affinity Photo 1.7.3.155 Affinity Design 1.7.3.1 Publisher for iPad ?

In the older itunes,i can save latest .ipa file. I wanted to know a way to download the installed version of the app on the ipad pro to the windows machine. In the meanwhile i will be trying the free version of this app.